A HUGE well done to Mia, Katie and Oliver for completing the recommended time on SumDog.
RE/forest school learning. As we approach the Easter break I thought it would be good to get creative, I know how much you love forest school in Emerald Class so I have made an Easter Garden. Below you can see some pictures. I would like you to get creative, you can make it from anything you have laying around in your garden or you can find some things when you are out for your walks. please send in your photos, I look forward to seeing them. Mrs Borritt.
Week 7’s tasks to complete for week commencing 18th May 2020
English Reading, Writing and Spellings Tasks
- First, brainstorm some ideas. Think about how many rooms the Bucket family would need. What crazy house features the house may have.
- Next, design it by drawing and labelling each room and what features and furniture it will have in each room.
- After that, create the outside of the house, remembering to list what features will be included on the outside. You could create this using lego, junk modelling, even food etc....
- Then, write up a review on how it looks.
- Lastly, write a detailed description about the fabulous house you have created using a range of expanded on phrases. As if you are trying to sell the new home to a potential buyer (think along the lines of you being an estate agent, what persuasive words would you use to sell this grand home?)
All these can be found on Google Classroom with more details and examples. Don’t forget to share your work by uploading online or turning it in on Google Classroom. Remember you can just upload photographs of your work if it is easier and only complete what you can.
Enjoy your third creative week ;o)
Other Useful Websites
Classroom Secrets Learning Packs - These packs are split into different year groups and include activities linked to reading, writing, maths and practical ideas you can do around the home.
Twinkl - to access these resources click on the link and sign up using your own email address and creating your own password. Use the offer code UKTWINKLHELPS.
Other Timetabled links for daily activities
9.00am - PE with Joe Wicks https://youtu.be/6v-a_dpwhro
10.00am - Maths with Carol Vorderman www.themathsfactor.com
11.00am - English with David Walliams https://www.worldofdavidwalliams.com/elevenses/
12.00pm - Lunch (cooking with Jamie Oliver) https://www.jamieoliver.com/features/category/get-kids-cooking/
1.00pm - Music with Myleene Klass https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQh2wgJ5tOrixYBn6jFXsXQ
1.30pm - Dance with Darcey Bussel https://twitter.com/diversedancemix/status/1241098264373592065
2.00pm - History with Dan Snow (free for 30-days) https://tv.historyhit.com/signup/package
4.00pm - Home Economics with Theo Michaels (Mon/Wed/Fri) https://www.instagram.com/theocooks
This week's Learner of the week is....
Emily has been putting an amazing amount of effort and time into all her tasks, and when she needs extra support she's not afraid to ask.
Well done Emily C!
Next week it could be you!
Previous Learners of the Week are:
Well done Alfie,Oliver and Quinn for sending in your pictures of NHS staff.